An artisanal jam brand based in Cape Town, the company is proud to have developed a premium “handmade” positioning. Our partner intends to become the leader in the jam market in Cape Town, both in B to C (market, shop, etc.) and B to B (Hotel, premium guest house).
- Website: development of the e-commerce strategy, content creation;
- Community Management: Increase in the number of followers on social networks, development of a media strategy, publication of content;
- Marketing tools: Adwords, Google Analytics, WordPress;
- Strategic marketing: market study, benchmark, competitive intelligence, reflection on the offer and horizontal development.
- Order tracking;
- Commercial prospecting of new distributors;
- Selling on local markets on high season;
- Cooking / Artistic creation according to the profile.
More than an intern, the entrepreneur is looking for a dynamic student, who’s not afraid to touch all aspects of the daily life of a young company. The intern must be fluent in English. He must be curious, independent, creative and proactive, autonomous, sensitive to agribusiness and the world of hospitality.