Our partner is a 4 stars’ guesthouse managed by a French couple located in Cape Town city center, working with a total of 6 employees and an intern, and with an annual turnover of 2 million Rands.
The guesthouse is currently searching for an intern to assist them with the administrative and marketing tasks. The internship is for a 6 months’ length and from July 2018.
The intern will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy of the guesthouse.
- Working on guesthouse’s social media as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Working on administrative tasks such as phoning & mailing customers, bookings, invoices.
- Caretaking services: Being able to give advices or any information to any potential or actual customers, and book reservation for restaurants, guided tours, private visits.
- Public relations.
The intern will work from 9am to 6pm (not more than 40h/week), some few times when customer’s late arrival from 4pm to 00am, with two days off per week.
The gratification is 2500 Rands per months, accommodation is not provided.
The intern will need to:
- Be forthcoming, smiling and with a positive attitude.
- Good at Excel and Word.
- Bac+2 minimum.
- Good English level: minimum B2, but preferably C1. (regular contact with international customers via email and phone)
- Punctual and presenting him/herself well.