- Company presentation :
A luxury bedding company, our partner is recognized as a leader in natural sleep products, bed linen, towels and furniture for the home and hotel industry. They are committed to making the best beds in the world in the most sustainable way possible. Their beds are made of several layers of natural materials, providing optimal elastic support to the human body, without the use of metal springs.
2. Position description :
As a marketing and hospitality sales assistant, you will assist the manager of the Cape Town showroom in the day-to-day running of the business activities :
- Demonstrate plans for marketing to communicate the company to the public and the online platforms.
- Meet and connect marketing targets.
- Have a full knowledge of products, procedures and operations as extensively.
- Ensure the highest level of marketing services.
- Assist with the store’s business plan developing.
- Provide feedback to HQ.
- Create and plan marketing plans per week.
- Actively seek collaborative brands for new marketing business opportunities.
- serve as an evangelist and help the brand raise further awareness in the digital world.
- Draft and submit newsletters / surveys / brochures / event posters for the customers.
- Communicate with new and existing customers in marketing competitions and events.
- Manage the company online platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
3. Qualifications :
They are looking for :
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Management / Marketing.
- Previous experience in Marketing.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Excellent communication.