- Company presentation :
A leader in the luxury event industry in Cape Town, our partner supplies furniture, decor and lighting for high end events such as weddings, all corporate events and private birthday parties.
2. Position description :
As a marketing & event assistant, you will assist the managing director of the company in the day-to-day running of the business activities :
- Supporting the events planner in designing events.
- Proposing new events ideas.
- Communicating about the event and promoting it (social media, emails…)
- Elaborating and sending invitations to participants.
- Upstream preparation: transports, logistics, materials, accommodations…
- Collaborating with stakeholders.
- Welcoming participants during the event, on-site or outside of the company.
- Ensure the success of the event: animation, support, information…
- Follow-up and management of the budget granted.
3. Qualifications :
They are looking for :
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Management / Marketing.
- Previous experience in Marketing or/and event.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Dynamism, versatility and autonomy are required.