The company is a coffee shop located in the city center of Cape town, where clients can enjoy a large choice of board games. It is a young start up in full expansion.
The internship is paid R2000 per month with lunch provided.
The intern will be responsible of developing the marketing strategy of the startup.
The intern’s tasks will include, but won’t be limited to:
– Organise events so as to promote the company
– Referencing the website (organic, directory, Adwords), SEO
– Improving the website and its traffic
– Improve the brand’s image and visibility on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.
To be studying communication/marketing, preferably coming from a business school or a business or marketing background.
– Fluency in English required (both oral and written), basic French is a plus
– Mastering webmarketing is compulsory
– Proficiency in PAO (especially Photoshop and Illustrator) would be appreciated, in order to do some photo editing and work on the visual strategy of the brand.