The company works with prestigious international clients and optimizes their events so they become tailor-made and more successful.
As an Intern in the MICE Department you will focus on the following tasks, and develop skills related to:
- Geography: knowledge of the Southern African region, the suppliers and common itineraries in South Africa, Vic Falls, Mozambique.
- File handling: quality of budgets, of bookings and understanding the rates of suppliers.
- Communication skills: general interaction with colleagues and clients – understanding of tourism-related terminology.
- Finance: understand billing procedures.
- Use of Internal Software: create basic travel files.
- Team spirit: fit into XO Africa’s working environment and take part in company activities.
In general, you will be requested to assist the senior Consultants with their daily tasks in receiving enquiries, creating itineraries and preparing travel documents for confirmed bookings.
8h00 to 17h00 or 9h00 to 18h00 with one hour lunch break (to take at will between 12h00 & 14h00).
R3,500.00 per month.