The company is a software provider specialist in the tourism industry.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join their marketing department and come up with creative ideas to help them achieve their goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with their marketing and advertising team in all stages of their marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain their marketing channels.
This internship will help you to acquire marketing skills and will provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment thereafter.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Source potential leads using various platforms (Google, Social Media, Referrals etc)
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working with various computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics etc…)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Ability to work well in a team
- Three months contract with the option to extend.