The company focuses on providing reliable, quality electronic accessories at good prices. They are distributor of cellular and computer accessories and other related products (cables, batteries, chargers, cases, screen protectors, etc.).
They are looking for a dynamic individual that is eager to get going from the word go and build a Marketing sector with their very own Marketing Manager, that is powerful and sustainable on a medium-term basis.
The intern will be involved in the following activities:
- Sales Channels optimization
- Corporate communication strategies;
- Marketing plan calendar;
- Pricing and positioning strategies;
- Competitive analysis;
- Trends analysis
- Channel development.
- Emailing Campaign and other promotional operations
- Social Media, Blog, Website: Content
- The ideal candidate is a penultimate year student (regularly enrolled) or a recent graduate (Master of Science in Economic/Marketing or Specialized Master in Economic/ Marketing). She/he has passion for e-commerce; detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Ideally is familiar with: Google analytics or other marketing analytics tools, Microsoft Office Programs, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Eager to learn and critical
- Proactive, creative, high energy
- Open to work on different projects