- Company Description :
Our partner is a service company providing end-to-end solutions to large enterprises internationally, enabling them to run their entire businesses through a cloud-computing model. The company emphasizes personal accountability thanks to a flat-hierarchy structure. This allows each employee to have a high level of freedom and responsibility. The team consists of highly-skilled people, including Actuaries, Engineers, Computer scientists, Physicists, Mathematicians, IS-ers, BA-ers, MBA-ers and more.
- About the job :
They are looking for a motivated, well-organized and tech-savvy Project Coordinator Intern to join our project management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the project managers in the planning, implementation, and tracking of successful, long-term projects. As a Project Coordinator Intern, your responsibilities will include assisting the project managers with project administration, reporting, client interaction, and coordinating their internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and the success of the projects.
- Mission description :
- Support the management of the day-to-day maintenance of multiple international projects, and coordinate internal resources, as well as third parties, to ensure the continued long-term success of our customers
- Gather data to measure Project KPIs by collecting, tracking, and compiling key project metrics, and communicating clearly the progress of projects to the project managers
- Create project documentation, as required, such as reporting (e.g. status reports, project dashboard for our clients etc.) Manage project databases and update task sheets on a daily basis Support project management on the French clients portfolio, including document translation Supporting the project management team with any other duties or tasks as required
- Qualifications :
- A Master degree, ideally from a Business School
- Experience/studies in project management would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the English and French Language, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint)
- A hands-on attitude with a creative approach to problem-solving