A digital marketing agency, our partner works with different South African companies and advertising brands. The latter is also expanding its presence in Europe with premises in France and Spain.
The company intends to create influencer marketing strategies that make it possible to apply the general strategy of the brand concerned through a selection of influencers carefully chosen according to their audience and their profile.
The company manages the various influencers, which is also a way to ensure that they adhere to the brief, brand and local regulations while remaining fully authentic and committed to the brand they represent.
- Writing articles in various languages;
- Community Management;
- Translation of content.
- Marketing strategy (market study, benchmark, competitive intelligence);
- Project management (Creation of a project specific to the student, to be developed during the duration of the internship);
- Others tasks depending of the company’s needs.
- A school of journalism and / or previous experience would be a plus;
- Strong interest in social networks and digital marketing;
- Previous experience in Community management;
- C1 level in English & Spanish required (written and oral).